Like some Kids Play Space inspiration to compliment your project or program plans?
Why not book Anna to meet you at the planning table?
Whether by Skype/video conferencing or in person, Anna brings with her an extensive toolbox including:
- a background in occupational therapy, health promotion (community development) and child development;
- nearly 20 years experience working across a wide range of settings and teams (from community centres and organisations and council, hospitals, disability and early intervention services, family homes and the private practice clinic, to mainstream and special schools)
- an ability to problem solve and think creatively – sometimes outside the square that’s outside that square!!
…and most importantly…
- a passion for nurturing play and boosting life skills!
Maybe your family, organisation, education, council, or child development centre has been considering:
- Home/garden design
- Playground design
- Child friendly cafe/shop design
- Playful festival/event planning
- Urban play spaces
- Ideas for more active play and calmer, more focussed children
- Info/inspiration for expecting and new parents about nurturing play and development during baby’s first year of life (including equipment to avoid, and bringing a sense of simplicity back to toys and play spaces).
- Support for teenagers to achieve greater lifestyle balance, study productivity, relaxation and play during their final, often stressful school years
- Street play (Scheduled street closures dedicated to play)
- Adventure playground development
Send an enquiry to email@example.com today!